Work with us on a sustainable energy supply!
ABO Wind has been successfully developing and implementing renewable energy projects since 1996. Every year, we build plants with an average investment volume of 500 million euros. More than 900 employees worldwide work with enthusiasm on the project development, financing, construction, operational management and maintenance of wind and solar farms, battery, and hydrogen projects.
Project Manager (m/f/d) International Wind-, Solar- and Battery Storage Projects
Our project implementation is a team of warm, helpful and competent employees*. Together with you, we want to ensure the transition from project implementation to operational management nationally and internationally as smoothly as possible. We need you and your language skills to successfully manage our growing international project business in the future.
- Taking over wind, solar and battery projects into operational management with a focus on the countries Hungary and Greece
- Working in international project groups with experts for construction, electrical engineering, planning and financing
- Ensuring compliance with and documentation of operational requirements
- Organizing and steering acceptance processes
- Adapting workflows to country-specific requirements
- Commercial/ technical apprenticeship or bachelor/master’s degree (e.g., renewable energies, industrial engineering)
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English, Hungarian, Greek, or Polish would be an asset
- Ideally experience with the planning, implementation, or technical management of renewable energy plants
- Confident in dealing with contractual partners and customer-oriented
- Work independently and in a structured manner
Don't match all the qualifications?
At ABO Wind, we're committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you're interested in a position, apply - even if your previous work experience doesn't match all the qualifications. You could be just the right candidate for this or any other position!
You can look forward to this
Samantha Zinpryk is looking forward to receiving your application via our online form!
+49 (0) 611 267 65-0 • www.abo-wind.com
Geolocation is 49.992543, 8.1133378
Untertitel: Ingelheim am Rhein - Project Development - Permanent Position - Entry Level - Full-timeDatum: Neděle, Září 25, 2022 to Pátek, Listopad 25, 2022Telefon: +49 (0) 611 267 65-0Webseite: www.abo-wind.com
Kontaktperson: Samantha ZinprykThemen/témata: Práce v zahraničíPráce v zahraničí pro ženyPráce v Německu pro ČechyPráce v Německu ihnedPráce v Německu pro ženy
Firmenkontakt-Formanzeige: AnoAddThis: Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
Rules-Update Start-Datum erlauben: anUnternehmensseite-Bewerber: https://abowind.pi-asp.de/bewerber-web/?xsrf=&company=01-FIRMA-ID&tenant=#positi…
TOP-Angebot: Benachrichtigung-Gesendet: Anzeigen-Vorschau: an